My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game Download

My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game Download
Download page: My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game Download
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!

My Kingdom for the Princess III  3
My Kingdom for the Princess III  2

Features:

- Amazing gameplay

- Fantastic minigames

- Rebuild the kingdom!

System requirements:

Filesize: 105.68 Mb

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 600 Mhz

RAM: 512 Mb

DirectX: 8.1

Hard Drive: 210 Mb

My Kingdom for the Princess III  1
Even before release My Kingdom for the Princess III PC game was unreal commended by all fanciers of transcendent Time Management genre. My Kingdom for the Princess III contain plenty of storyline twists and also additional clandestine bounties and locations, full of aglitter enigmas. Computer gamers and fanciers have been impatiently awaiting this enchanting My Kingdom for the Princess III PC game since it was first announced. So we are proud to add the newest unreal Time Management PC game My Kingdom for the Princess III.

No comments:

Post a Comment